This is the category of licence that you will need to drive Rigid Lorries over 3500kg. This is the newest service that I am able to offer, (Please do check exact legislation to see exactly how this is applicable to you), (If you need any assistance for this then do please contact me).

I can provide a vehicle fully meeting DVSA Requirements, but if you are seeking to use your own vehicle, please make contact to ensure that it meets the DVSA Test requirements.

You can usually drive this class of vehicle aged 18 professionally subject to passing the CPC Qualification.

Assessments are available to determine likely training time, and I recommend this option, do contact me for any information. You will need to be aged at least 18 for this category of licence.