This is the category of licence that you will need to drive Vans with a Trailer. (Please do check exact legislation to see exactly how this is applicable to you), (If you need any assistance for this then do please contact me), you will need to have passed the C1 test first, when you pass your test for C1+E you will automatically receive the entitlement for Car and Trailer, (B+E).

I can provide a vehicle combination fully meeting DVSA Requirements, but if you are seeking to use your own vehicle, combination please make contact to ensure that it meets the DVSA Test requirements.
Assessments are available to determine likely training time, and I recommend this option, do contact me for any information. You will need to be aged at least 18 for this category of licence.